Jeremy Murphy is a Pastor who left his job as a teacher to pursue entrepreneurship to fund his ministry. 18 months later, he turned that dream into a 7-figures business. Now he’s helping teach people how to start their own local marketing agency.
What you’ll learn in the podcast:
- How he was able to quit his full-time job as a teacher with freelancing
- Why you don’t need to know everything to start your business
- Jeremy’s favorite copywriting tips
- What is Swipe File?
- Why he built his business around his family and lifestyle vs around the business
- How he hires freelancers on Fiverr and other platforms
- What is digital tentmaking?
- Why starting a local marketing agency is one of the most powerful businesses to start
Follow Jeremy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeremy_murphy
Join his Newsletter here: https://www.tentmakerstoolbox.com/
Join his Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitaltentmakermovement