Scott Hagan shares his insights on cultivating a world around you that can provide legitimate feedback, the importance of mentors, and the dangers of celebrity culture.
He emphasizes the need for personal growth and the development of strong relationships.
Scott also discusses the power of writing and the impact it can have on one’s influence. He encourages individuals to focus on content creation and to seek out mentors who have reproduced something in their own lives.
- Cultivate a world around you that can provide legitimate feedback to help you reach your full potential.
- Seek out multiple mentors who can teach you different aspects of leadership and life.
- Focus on content creation and writing to improve your speaking, thinking, and vocabulary.
- Protect your progress in life by taking responsibility for your actions and relationships.
- Embrace the Holy Hustle, which involves honoring God, developing strength, and maximizing your potential.
“If you’re not immersed in mentorship, it’s going to be a tough road for you.”
“Fast is slow. Slow is fast.”
“Don’t live off energy. Develop strength in the secret place.”
Connect with Scott @dr.scotthagan