Josh Gavin, a 21-year-old entrepreneur who started his journey in marketing at the age of 14, shares his journey and insights into building thriving businesses. He emphasizes the importance of doing good work and finding creative ways to share it.
Josh discusses the growing trend of low-ticket offers and the need for differentiation in a crowded market.
He highlights the significance of understanding the target audience and solving their problems to create compelling offers. Josh’s approach to business is rooted in his faith and his desire to serve others.
- Money accelerates who you are, so focus on doing good work and getting creative at sharing it.
- The shift towards low-ticket offers is gaining momentum, and differentiation is key in the market.
- Understanding the target audience and solving their problems is crucial in creating a compelling offer.
- Building strong relationships with clients and delivering value is more important than flashy guarantees or high-ticket prices.
- Tailor business models to individual strengths and interests, whether it’s hands-on work or selling online services.
“The real secret is hiding the sales process within the product and actually giving a really good product on the front end.”
“An offer is an umbrella that encompasses the audience, the sales message, and the product.”
“Differentiation is the key to success in a crowded market.”
Connect with Josh here