Cody Williams shares his journey of being bi-vocational as a pastor and real estate investor.
He talks about the importance of not waiting for permission to pursue the things God has put in your heart and the need to prioritize family and relationships.
Cody also discusses the significance of biblical stewardship and the impact it can have on all areas of life. He emphasizes the value of self-awareness and the freedom that comes with commitment.
- Don’t wait for permission to pursue the things God has put in your heart.
- Prioritize family and relationships over business and success.
- Biblical stewardship involves managing all areas of life, not just finances.
- Self-awareness is crucial for personal and professional growth.
- Commitment is freeing and allows for focused growth and development.
“I would have stopped waiting for man’s permission to go after things God put in my heart.”
“We spend the most prime years of our lives trying to build something at the expense of our families and relationships.”
“Commitment is one of the most freeing things in your life.”
Connect with Cody on Instagram
Check out Jesus Culture here https://www.instagram.com/jesusculture/