Karen Hite shares her journey of starting a digital marketing agency from scratch and organizing The Commitment Summit. She emphasizes the importance of taking risks and being willing to accept when you’re wrong.
Karen also talks about her upcoming experiment of moving to the United States to start a new agency with only $2,000 in the bank. She highlights the need for intentional time management and the value of building genuine connections with potential clients.
Karen’s ultimate goal is to inspire and support other entrepreneurs on their own journeys.
- Starting a digital marketing agency doesn’t require expertise in the field; anyone can learn and succeed.
- Taking risks and leaving comfortable jobs can lead to unexpected blessings and opportunities.
- Building a successful business requires a strong focus on family and prioritizing what truly matters.
- Being a great leader means being willing to accept when you’re wrong and allowing your team to fail and learn.
- Holy Hustle is about being passionate about serving others and adding value to their lives.
“You don’t have to be a digital marketing expert to be in the industry that we’re in right now.”
“It’s okay to be wrong and it’s okay not to know exactly what the next step is.”
Connect with Karen on IG @thekarenhite and on FB here